Sunday, August 31, 2008

Catch-Up Time

Well, now the summer has come, and the summer has gone, and I haven't written anything at all. I guess I've been either busy working, travelling, or on vacation, or just plain lazy. But Anyway, here's some catch-up news.




Shannon went to 2 dance camps, California, to spent time with Grandpa Munson, and some of her friends. She and I also went to our Munson Family Reunion at Tropic Reservoir, and had a great time. Karen stayed home. I think this reunion had the highest attendance since I can remember. It was lots of fun.
Shannon also went to EFY in Rexburg at BYU-I, with her cousin, Janessa. Karen went up with her, to see Elise and Annie while Shannon was in Rexburg. On the day they checked in, Shannon called me and told me they were going to the bookstore, and to see if I could see them through the bookstore's webcam. Here is the picture I snapped from the webcam... It was hard to get them to smile, because they said it looked silly smiling at a blank wall. http://www.byui.edu/Webcameras/













Here are some pics of the summer's events.














Dad resting in the trailer...his favorite spot is his recliner!



Part of taking a 4-wheel ride includes posing with his grand-daughter, and also fixing broken down machines.






Rae Jean and Don set up for their "Pet Rock" painting booth at the carnival















while Richard and Dana just finished a TREK in Wyoming.

Lunch time on the ride, and time for some pictures of the beautiful scenery.












































And no reunion would be complete without a performance by the Uncles of "Ol' Shep"!

(The video is too big to load, so if you would like a copy of the video, I'll send it to you on a CD. Just email me with an address where to send the CD.)

No comments: